|Crown Party Tableware Spreaders|
|Crown Pillow - Home Decor!|
1. Start a tradition of collecting crown ornaments for your Christmas tree. I have over 100 crown ornaments that I have collected over the years!
2. Hang crown ornaments from garland around your staircase!
3. Tuck crown ornaments and crown candles or votives into the garland over your fireplace mantle to add a touch of sparkle!
4. Place a crown ornament at each place setting as a crown gift that your guests will love. Crown ornaments are always a great crown party favor at our annual Queen’s Christmas dinner.
5. Decorate your holiday table with an array of crown candles, crown ornaments, crown tealights, crown cake toppers, serving pieces and crown dinnerware.
Gather all your favorite crown collectibles together and create a table centerpiece in varying heights!
6. Pull out all the rhinestone tiaras and pageant crowns and tuck into your Christmas tree along with crown Christmas ornaments for the WOW factor!
7. Dangle crown ornaments from a star or crown for a regal tree topper!
Take advantage of FREE shipping in November!
Visit Crown Chic Boutique now for more crown ornaments, tiara ornaments and crown gift ideas. And, have a wonderful, royal holiday season!
Warmly, Amy Nugent and everyone at www.crownchic.com
November is FREE SHIPPING month at Crown Chic! Start your holiday shopping for pageant gifts and queen gifts and SAVE! Crown Chic has just added over 50 new crown gifts and pageant casual wear! Fabulous new crown gifts including crown party favors, crown t-shirts, crown artwork and crown jewelry!
Our luxurious velour rhinestone crown hoodie and pants set is great pageant casual wear or for everyday! Crown print, rhinestones and studs on front and back of hoodie. Crown design, rhinestones and studs on pant leg also. Zip front jacket with pockets and hood. Drawstring crown pants. 80% Cotton, 20% polyester . Choose black or hot pink. $65